Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DID GOVERNMENT DEPRATMENT ARE REALLY HONEST?

Being an Govenment employee, I have to fill Income tax return every year. So I do filled it up for the year 2005-2006 also.This time I have submitted Rs 4700/- TAX extra, so claimed for return.
Unfortunatly I didnot received my return within desired time. I knocked the departmental officials for return. But nobody was ready to listen me. Meanwhile in 'wait and see policy' it lapseed out to more year. Now I with my collegue ho was also same type of victim had decided to know the facts behind.
It was surprising that department had issued a cheque of Amount Rs 3600/-, but never reched to me. The Income Tax Official (Who was looking my department related files, had guided me that this is a case of 50% expenditure but you may pay me only 20% for releasing my excess tax paid to department. It is not my particular case, but it is generalised case of all the victims in IT Department. How fearless are they for asking open bribe, Although I was rigid for not to pay even a single panny, but ........, I had to commit this crime of paying bribe of Rs 800/-. Due to my complete one month excercise with this Department I can surely say that maximum of this department person are very frank for Bribe like things.

No comments: