Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Act of DHONI and HARBHAJAN is PUNISHIBLE?

Hi Friend
Please read this mail for Nation's LOVE . Last few day back, Dhoni and Harbhajan was awarded PADMA SHREE AWARD to be awarded by PRESIDENT of INDIA. I was very Happy as I am FAN of these INDIAN Cricketers. Unfortunatly Both of these player didn't gave importance to President of the country, and became busy in ADVERTISEMENT Modelling. It was great shamful event that they didn't feel guilty. Also BCCI (Te God father of these players) had given shadow to them instead of punishment. Now what we can do. We have decided to Bycott all the products for which DHONI and HARBHAJAN are Modelling. Although I know I myself only cannot do much to realize them, But Being a true INDIAN we all youngers can make Realize all those INDIAN HEROS, that INDIAN population who had made them HERO, will not ignore INSULT of the NATION.So it is My Humble Apeal to all of you that If you also feel them Guilty, to let them FEEL their mistake-> Please ignore all the products marketed by DHONI and HARBHAJAN.-> Please farward this mail to of your friends and local daily news papers to emerge out the mission.-> Also send a copy to BCCI, IPLT20, to knock them about the mission.I am Heartly thankful to you allA nation Lover.

No comments: