Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I FOUND A LOST MOBILE

On 15th Morning 1.00 am, I was just about leave my train POORWA Exp, I saw a NOKIA 3220 Mobile on the floor of My General Coach. I picked it up, and ask siliently two persons sleeping onre the floor. A loud asking might attract some mischief type person or GRPF proson who will take Mobile from. I kept Mobile switched on to receive any call. At 9.00 AM I received a call from Mother of Mobile holder, and I told her about lost of Mobil, and assuring him abt safe, but call gets disconnected. I again waited for next 6 hours, But no call. They(Mobile owner) might have stopped calling from service provider. I Couldnot call them.Then I made a call to one of number stored in that Mobile, to get recharge that mobile and talk. Now I come o know that mobile was from DaltonGanj in Jharkhand of some Mitthu. Unfortunatly I could talk only few sentances as that Mobiule was on ROAMING to them. Now the option is I could send the mobile to them by courier. But no good courier is there at Shahganj. And ordinary courier will either digest mobile or will be unable to take care during transportation. So now I had decided to send his SIM at given address, and let the set to keep by me at safe, whenever he will come, I can give him.

No comments: