Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Railway Journey from Kanpur to Delhi

On a very urgent work I will have to go New Delhi on 13th September. I am sharing my experience with Railway. Becoz of Immediate departure I was suspect of Getting reservation on the same date. New Delhi Station was on renovation so maximum of Kanpur trains were cancelled. But as I moved to Station I found many of persons on cancellation window for cancelling New Delhi Ticket, The reson was serial BOMB Blast at three places in Delhi. So I went to Cancelltion/Reservation window. Booking Clerk was making lot of tickets from Insiders (persons who came from inner door might be friends,Coolies etc), on very loud he tends toward me and took my form unwillingly. After preparing ticket he ask Rs 270 from me for the ticket of Rs 210.00, I shouted to him for excess money. I says you are getting confirmed ticket is it not enough?. Any way I straightway refused him for payment of any bribe.
On returning at 4.00PM I was at HazratNizzamuddin Rly Stn. I got one ordinary ticket and rush to Plateform no 1, where Poorwa Exp was ready to Go, I requested to TT for providing me seat/berth upto Kanpur. He told me to pay Rs Rs 150/-, I started to pay, He told me that Go and sit in That coach, on asking payment slip, he denied that "I WILL NOT GIVE YOU RECEIPT" I immediatly took back my money, and went to general coach.Two person were standing in front of coach, refusing to enter in the coach as "it is reserved for Military", On my persuation one of them demanded Rs 40/- per seat. Anyway I didnot pay any extra money to reach Kanpur.

No comments: